March is National Craft Month, and to celebrate, all Craftsy classes are $20 or less!! THAT’S WILD!!
Now I know some of you are still on the fence about online learning. I get it. It’s hard to wrap your brain around. And I love me a good live class: But there are some serious perks to this format:
- It’s very visual, a learning style that most of us lean towards.
- You can watch in your PJs!
- Watch day or night, anytime your busy schedule allows.
- Learn from world-class instructors you can’t get to in person.
- Post questions and photos to your instructor!
- Revisit classes indefinitely: they’re yours forever.
- Craftsy classes are thoughtfully created, and professionally produced: With all sincerity, they offer a top-notch product to the savvy DIY community. I say that as a busy maker AND a teacher – don’t we all love a good resource? Worried about the tech aspect? They have an excellent support team who knows how to help! Worried you won’t be happy with your purchase? They have a money back guarantee, though I doubt you’ll need it!
Still need a nudge? Not sure what to take? Here are some hand-picked recommendations, from me, to you 🙂
HOME DEC CATEGORY: THE FIRST TWO CLASSES I TOOK
Near and dear to my heart, the gals who made a believer out of me .
Crochet: the first class I sent as a gift.
Because Kim Werker inspires me and I think she’ll inspire you, too.
Knitting: What I’m taking now
Everyone should wear knitted socks 🙂 and mine need help!
Classes that can help turn your simple upholstery into works of art
When mere fabric just won’t do . . .
Three classes on my personal wish-list:
Have a favorite class?? I’d love to hear about it! Happy National Craft Month, everyone!