Interested in upholstery services? Great!! Here’s how to get started:
- Send a photo of your piece to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please include as many details as you can (Style changes you’d like to make, concerns you may have about springs/frame/padding, any history you’re aware of . . . )
- I’ll send back a rough estimate and general information. I may ask follow-up questions if clarification is required.
- Set up a time to come in and look through fabric. You can also browse from home. We are proud to offer Greenhouse Fabrics, Charlotte Fabrics Barrow Fabrics, and C.F.Stinson Fabrics.
- Once you have a fabric selected, we can write up an order, take a deposit, and add you to the calendar.
- Bring in your project – we ask that you please NOT bring in your project until we’re ready to work on it. This allows us to manage storage at the shop and ensures that you are not without your furniture any longer than necessary.
- Take your reupholstered treasure home!
More questions? Let’s chat! Just call the shop or drop me an email and I’ll be happy to tell you more!